THESES PROPOSALS: TOPICS
- Airflow Networks in Building Simulations: Applications to Model Calibration and Assessment of IAQ and COVID-19 Contagion Risk.
R. Albertin | 2023 | PhD in Sustainable Energy and Technologies
- Development of a novel shoeboxing algorithm for Urban and Building Energy Modeling.
F. Battini | 2023 | PhD in Sustainable Energy and Technologies
- Heat and moisture transfer in timber building components.
M. Danovska | 2022 | PhD in Sustainable Energy and Technologies
- Multi-objective optimization for retrofitting on a district scale towards the development of near-zero energy districts.
F. Haneef | 2022 | PhD in Sustainable Energy and Technologies
- Towards occupant-based building performance simulations: Considering Spatial Thermal Comfort Conditions and Personal Clothing Adaptation in the Evaluation of Sun-Irradiated Indoor Environments.
J. Conejo Fernandez | 2021 | PhD in Sustainable Energy and Technologies
- Investigation on the indoor environmental comfort perceived by employees and patients of physiotherapy centers through experimental subjective and objective surveys.
L. Zaniboni | 2020 | PhD in Sustainable Energy and Technologies
- Impact on process and operators’ productivity of environmental thermo-hygrometric conditions.
M. Tarantini | 2018 | PhD in Sustainable Energy and Technologies
- Measurement of Dynamic Properties of Building Envelope Materials and Components – Methods, Tools, Instruments and Application
N. Bishara | 2017 | PhD in Sustainable Energy and Technologies
- Optimization of ventilation systems. Liquid dessicant dehumidification and heat recovery devices
S. Tafelmeier | 2017 | PhD in Sustainable Energy and Technologies
- Energy retrofit of schools: a methodology for large building stocks
R. Arambula Lara | 2016 | PhD in Sustainable Energy and Technologies
- Energy Efficiency, Thermal and Visual Comfort: Integrated Building Performance Modelling and Measurement
A. Atzeri | 2016 | PhD in Sustainable Energy and Technologies
- Energy refurbishment of existing buildings: from diagnosis to optimization of retrofits
P. Penna | 2015 | PhD in Sustainable Energy and Technologies
II LEVEL MASTER THESES
- Riqualificazione di un edificio residenziale esistente: riqualificazione della facciata sud con integrazione di sistemi passivi di controllo climatico.
(English translation: Retrofit of an existing residential building: renovation of the south-oriented façade through the integration with passive solutions for indoor environmental control)
D. Macor | 2018-2019 | BEE – Casaclima
- Riqualificazione di un edificio residenziale esistente: studio di interventi di mitigazione dei ponti termici.
(English translation: Retrofit of an existing residential building: analysis of interventions to mitigate the effect of thermal bridges)
F. W. E. Milagritos | 2018-2019 | BEE – Casaclima
- Riqualificazione di un edificio residenziale esistente: simulazione dinamica delle prestazioni energetiche a valle della proposta di intervento.
(English translation: Retrofit of an existing residential building: dynamic simulation of the energy performances after building renovation)
F. Faccani | 2018-2019 | BEE – Casaclima
- Analisi dei sistemi di schermatura e ombreggiamento esterno: impatto sul fabbisogno energetico e di illuminazione e implicazioni sul comfort.
(English translation: Analysis of external shading systems: impact on energy needs for air conditioning and internal lighting and effects on
A. M. Atzeri | 2011-2012 | Casaclima
- Ottimizzazione del comportamento termico e di comfort di un edificio residenziale nel clima mediterraneo.
(English translation: Optimization of thermal behaviour and indoor comfort on a residential buildings in the Mediterranean Climate)
R. Sallustio | 2011- 2012 | Casaclima
MASTER DEGREE THESES
- Modelling and optimisation of an energy commu nity: The Santa Chiara district case study
G. Borelli | 2022-2023 | Energy Engineering
- Performance analysis of Thermo Active Building Systems (TABS) through dynamic CFD simulations
F. Curi | 2022-2023 | Energy Engineering
- Assessment of the natural ventilation potential using environmental variables
G. Slomp | 2022-2023 | Energy Engineering
- Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal Glazing as a Smart Façade Technology: Characterisation, Modelling and Control
J.A. Roberts | 2022-2023 | Energy Engineering
- Subjective and objective assessment of the Indoor Environmental Quality conditions in a hospital in Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast
A. Sbalchiero | 2022-2023 | Energy Engineering
- Parametric simulation of the energy performance of small-scale mechanical ventilation systems for residential and commercial buildings
M. Facci | 2021-2022 | Energy Engineering
- Impact Of The Occupancy Profile On The Energy Performance Of A Public Building
A. Pernici | 2021-2022 | Energy Engineering
- Application Of Simplification Algorithms For The Simulation Of Energy Performance Of Complex Buildings
M. Merli | 2021-2022 | Energy Engineering
- Numerical characterization of the thermal performance of an innovative HVAC emission system
C. Fiabane | 2020-2021 | Energy Engineering
- Development of a multi-zone building simulation model for the assessment of ventilation control strategies in educational buildings
A. Gevorgian | 2020-2021 | Energy Engineering
- Impact of Environmental Conditions on Students’ Comfort and Learning Performance in a Primary School
G. Demozzi | 2019-2020 | Energy Engineering
- Application of renewable cooling technologies on urban scale
A. Zambito | 2019-2020 | Energy Engineering
- From UNI EN ISO 13790 to UNI EN ISO 52016: comparative analysis between their implementation software tools for calculating the energy performance of buildings.
C. Dolzani | 2019-2020 | Energy Engineering
- Experimental and numerical analysis of a test rig for the characterization of the performance of ventilation heat recovery systems.
P. Malavolta | 2019-2020 | Energy Engineering
- Numerical assessment of visual and non-visual performance of a complex fenestration system.
S. Ricciuti | 2019-2020 | Energy Engineering
- Suitability of Test Reference Year in the design process of modern buildings with PV-battery systems.
R. Gazzin | 2019-2020 | Energy Engineering
- Modelling coupling airflow in multi-zone building simulation: analysis and experimental validation.
R. Albertin | 2018-2019 | Energy Engineering
- Urban modelling application to building districts: opportunities and limitations.
F. Battini | 2018-2019 | Energy Engineering
- The impact of model input assumptions regarding comfort, occupancy, zoning, and climate on simulated energy use of an office building.
G. Pilati | 2017-2018 | Energy Engineering
- Monitoring and simulation of energy performance, thermal and visual comfort in university classrooms.
C. Faoro | 2017-2018 | Energy Engineering
- Energy Diagnosis and Refurbishment of a Historical Building in Fidenza.
L. Cacciali | 2017-2018 | Energy Engineering
- Characterization of the thermal-physical properties of timber specimens.
M. Danovska | 2017-2018 | Energy Engineering
- Life Cycle Cost and Energy Optimization for the Refurbishment of existing Italian Commercial Buildings.
G. Luddeni | 2016-2017 | Energy Engineering
- Heat and Mass Balance in a Greenhouse.
D. Holzner | 2016-2017 | Energy Engineering
- Numerical and experimental evaluation of a thermopile heat flow meter under steady and dynamic conditions.
M. Tardiani | 2016-2017 | Energy Engineering
- Thermo-fluid dynamic analysis of the Germany Pavilion at Milan Expo 2015: indoor conditions evaluations.
A. Viviani | 2014-2015 | Energy Engineering
- Energy and comfort diagnosis and refurbishment of an healthcare building: a case study of a physiotherapy treatment center in Vienna (Austria).
L. Zaniboni | 2014-2015 | Energy Engineering
BACHELOR DEGREE THESES
- Residential buildings with prefabricated and log house structure: design and on-site assembly experiences
D. Cunego | 2022-2023 | Wood Engineering
- Wood as a Resource. Energy Efficiency and Construction
L. Yepes | 2022-2023 | Wood Engineering
- Modelling of the solar irradiance in the mountain environment for the simulation of the building energy performance
T. Canova | 2022-2023 | Mechanical Industrial Engineering
- Wood as a sustainable resource: experiences of applications in innovative materials and building energy efficiency
L. Di Salvatore | 2022-2023 | Wood Engineering
- Design and assessment of high performance buildings: application of smart readiness indicator (SRI) and related technologies for timber buildings
L. Finozzi | 2021-2022 | Wood Engineering
- Vergleich zwischen der nationalen Berechnungsmethode und den technischen Richtlinien von KlimaHaus für die Bewertung der Energieeffizienz von Gebäuden im Rahmen des Programms Superbonus 110%
L.B.C.M. Guglielmi | 2021-2022 | Mechanical Industrial Engineering
- ISO 14025 e criteri ambientali minimi: analisi critica delle dichiarazioni ambientali dei materiali isolanti termici
A. Scipioni | 2020-2021 | Mechanical Industrial Engineering
- Parametric simulation of the impact of unconditioned environments on the energy performance of single-family buildings
C. Budai | 2019-2020 | Mechanical Industrial Engineering
- Analysis of Networks of Building Embedded Sensors for the Improved Management of Building Energy Systems
J. A. Roberts | 2019-2020 | Mechanical Industrial Engineering
- Energetische Sanierung bestehender Gebäude: Auswirkungen von Umwelteinschränkungen auf die Auswahl der optimalen Energieeffizienzmaßnahmen.
M. Karnutsch | 2019-2020 | Mechanical Industrial Engineering
- Building automation and ventilation control strategies.
C. Fiabane | 2018-2019 | Mechanical Industrial Engineering
- Comparative analysis between the software consistent with the technical specification UNI/TS 11300-1 2014 used to calculate the energy performance of the buildings.
C. Dolzani | 2016-2017 | Mechanical Industrial Engineering
The Building Physics Research Group